How to check sql server connection without Management Studio or any other software ?

Install SQL Server Management Studio or any Other Software to just test SQL connection. this is a very bad solution.

Windows has a built-in solution for this problem Using .udl (Microsoft Data Link) file.

Step - 1 :

        create notepad file (new file) and save it with .udl extension and close it.


Step - 2 :

        now open test.udl file.
your file icon looks something like this

Step - 3 :

        flowing dialog will open. Select Microsoft  OLEDB Provider for SQL server and click next.



Step - 4 :

        Fill all required Sql connection info and click test connection.


Step - 5 :

        All Done. if everything is good you will get the success message.





it ( try , code , like , comment , share)

Comments

  1. Very nice information provide me.
    It's very helpful

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4x8 sheet metal prices near me | Titanium-Arts
    4x8 sheet gaggia titanium metal titanium astroneer prices near me titanium alloy nier replicant - 4x8 sheet metal prices near dental implants me - 4x8 sheet metal prices near me - titanium density 4x8 sheet metal prices near me - 4x8 sheet metal prices near me - 4x8 sheet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment