Devexpress Vs Telerik Vs Syncfusion

Devexpress Vs Telerik Vs Syncfusion which one is best?


When I started using third party .net controls. I google it, but nothing helps me.
So I started with Telerik, I used Telerik for 9 months and somehow this is not fit for me.
then I started using Devexpress and it is fit for me. I also started using Syncfustion for Mobile (Xamarin) Application.

I don't use Telerik but still, they have also large customer base. So I think we need to change the question. 

Which one is fit for you?

All Controls Libraries are almost same but I will compare only unique features.








1.)  I personally like Devexpress reporting tool known as Xtrareports. The cool thing is end-user report designer for both Win and Web Applications. Check out their MVC Demo.

2.)  XAF (eXpress App Framework): They maid their own Framework builds on top of  MS DotNetFramework. This framework is quite good and portable, we can build small and Medium-size CRUD applications quickly with built-in ready to use modules.
But this is not a cool thing, the cool thing about XAF, you can target multiple platforms at once.
means Win, Web, and Mobile.



_________________________________________________________________________________








1.)  Telerik provides C# to VB and VB to C#  code converter tool. which is absolutely free.
2.)  Telerik provides Test Studio which is known as Progress Test Studio. I think this best test studio I ever used.
3)  If we are purchased DevCraft Ultimate plane then they also provide remote support, which is quite helpful when any controls regarding error occurred in the production environment.
4.) They have large control library for Xamarin and Xamrin.Form.

_________________________________________________________________________________








1.) As I already said all company provides the almost same set of controls but only this brand provide community license (Free for small company and Startups).Maybe this is the only reason people like to use Synfution.


it ( try , code , like , comment , share)




Comments